Abdominal fat is a sign of leading an unhealthy life. It is time to start exercising and reduce fat with this abdominal workout guide.
To put an end to extra fat, it is important to be consistent while you do the abs workout. In addition, to being consistent with this abdominal workout, you must combine a well-balanced and healthy diet.
How to lose belly fat
Doing a regular abdominal workout routine is one of the best habits that complement the diet when our goal is to learn how to lose belly fat. This not only improves the metabolic activity of our body, but it also helps strengthen and tone the muscles to have a slimmer figure.
The truth is you don’t need to be an expert in this matter, as there are several ways to lose fat with abs workout, and you don’t have to leave home. In this opportunity, I want to share with you 3 exercises that will help you get rid of belly fat easy.
Abdominal Workout: Knees towards the chest
Knees towards chest is a physically demanding activity, and it is how to lose belly fat and tone your body. Practising this abdominal workout on daily basis strengthens the abdominal muscles and, in addition, helps to improve digestion.
How to do it
- Sit back with your back on the chair, not fully supporting it back.
- Put your hands on the sides of your hip and put your legs together.
- Raise the knees up to the chest, but without touching it.
- Allow your abs to strain when you lift your legs and return to the starting position.
- Do 4 sets of this abdominal workout, 15 to 20 repetitions each.
Kneeling up obliquely
With a similar posture to the previous one, this abdominal workout exercise helps to work the abdominal muscles and the waist. The movement is directed to the sides of the abdomen.
How to do it
- Sit on the end of the chair, your back straight and your hands at the sides of your hip.
- Lean to one side, leaning only with one of your buttocks.
- Put your legs together and raise both knees at the same time.
- Lift them to the chest as far as you can and return to the starting position.
- Perform 15 repetitions and repeat this exercise to the other side.
- Complete 3 or 4 sets.
Push and left the knees
This abdominal workout exercise allows the lower abdominal muscles to work and by the way, it is ideal for rotating the lateral areas of the abdomen.
How to do it
- Sit with your back straight, without fully supplying it in the chair and put your hands on the sides of the head.
- Lift one of your knees towards your chest and, at the same time, move the opposite elbow so that meet.
- Return to the starting position and perform 15 repetitions.
- Change sides and complete 4 sets.
Be patient and persistent! Now that we have done our job informing you how to do the abs workout and how to lose belly fat it is time for you to start implementing these changes. Also, keep in mind that although these abdominal workout exercises are effective, you still need to supply them with a good diet, and a good example for that is the Mediterranean Diet.