Strengthening our cells and eliminating intoxicating food to induce cervical cancer prevention is important. Such as artificial additives or refined flours. The tumor is a biological defense process because the expulsion mechanisms do not work well or are saturated. Issues such as food, pollution, emotional issues, etc. can influence. In cervical cancer cells, they are found in the tissues of the cervix and uterus.
The natural treatment, parallel to the medical treatment, is to eliminate toxins and help the neighbor organs (liver, kidneys, intestines), in addition to alkalizing and oxygenate the organism, since the tumor only lives in an acid soil.
The first step is to eliminate toxins and pathogens such as viruses, parasites, fungi, bad bacteria because all these intoxicate our bodies. This step is not easy, as there are some pathogens that we can have for a long time, which feed on toxins, and are very resistant. It is very important, before you start, to eliminate everything that can intoxicate us even more from our diets:
- Artificial additives (dyes, preservatives)
- White sugar
- Monosodium glutamate
- Trans fats (margarine, industrial pastries, etc.)
There are also some supplements which will be of much help:
- Pumpkin seeds (parasite eliminators)
- Grapefruit seed extract
- Alga Chlorella
Depending on the case we could also take some particular herbal supplements.
See Also: Warning Signs Of Cervical Cancer
Our body tends to clean itself naturally and eliminate everything it does not need. However, it is not always the case given the toxicity of some substances or an excess amount of them.
- Liver: Marian thistle, boldo, dandelion
- Intestine: flax seeds
- Kidneys: burdock, dandelion, ponytail
- Lungs require clean air, exercise, and good breathing to regenerate
Clay Poultice For
To eliminate toxins directly from the uterus and the whole belly, in general, we recommend making clay poultice. Once you make the poultice leave it overnight. To prepare the clay poultice you need to mix clay with water until it becomes a smooth paste. Then, apply it in the belly area and cover it with a pair of fabrics.
In the morning the clay will be dry and the toxins will be extracted from the belly. Remove it with warm water and apply some almond oil so that it does not dry out the skin.
This poultice can be made by anyone, as it is an excellent way to maintain health and prevent diseases, in addition to helping a good bowel function.
Healthy Nutrition Cervical Cancer
In addition to these remedies, it is important to nourish our cells to combat cervical cancer. Here are some very beneficial foods:
- Orange: if you consume organic oranges, use their skin and grate it in salads, creams, desserts, etc.
- Lemon: we can dress up the meals with a splash of lemon juice
- Cabbage: we can grate or chop and let it macerate for a few hours with oil, apple cider vinegar and sea salt
- Turmeric: add a teaspoon to stews, soups, creams, and desserts
- Millet: this cereal is highly alkalizing and very digestive
- Raw garlic
- Shiitake and Reishi
- Kuzu (intestinal regulator)
Supplements For Cervical Cancer Prevention
In addition, there are some natural supplements very suitable to combat cervical cancer:
- Bryophyllum daigremontianum
- Vitamin C
- Proteolytic Enzymes: can help cancer not spread further
- Rattlesnake preparations
Foods To Eliminate In Order To Prevent Cervical Cancer
As important as consuming anti-cancer foods is, avoiding all those who can make it worse is just as important. These are the following:
- Refined Flours (white bread, white pasta, white rice)
- Table salt (best sea salt or Himalayan salt)
- Red meat
- Dairy products
- And finally, peanuts. Thank you for reading, if you find it entertaining, please click below to like and share this post. Merci