The healthiest breakfast and provides 25% of the energy needed for the whole day. So, perhaps, the best thing to eat for breakfast is whole grains.
Most of the people are aware of this. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. However, there are still many people who do not participate in this morning activity. It is true that sometimes the hurry and our obligations, prevent us from being able to sit calmly and take the right nutrients, but we must make a small effort. How about we start today with these three simple recipes?
Our breakfasts must provide us with approximately 25% of the energy we need to face the day. It is essential to take the right nutrients to compensate for the time of the night in which we have not consumed anything. A healthy, varied and balanced diet is the best thing to eat for breakfast.
This will help you leave the house with greater strength and encouragement. We must also correct the idea that in order to lose weight, it is better to fast. On the contrary, surely when the midday arrives we give ourselves a binge to compensate the craving, and this is not healthy at all. Let’s see then some simple recipes to make your first meal, the healthiest breakfast ever. Did you know, skipping breakfast can cause hardening of the arteries?
The Best Thing To Eat For Breakfast
A bowl of cereals and berries
- Prepare a bowl or a large cup. In it add a good handful of instant whole oat flakes. Then add half a cup of soy milk or water, whichever you like the most.
- Next, start adding the blueberries, strawberries, raspberries … if you can not get them or at this time they are too expensive, you can put plums or red apples instead.
- Now add two chopped almonds.
- Eat it little by little and chew the food well.
With this type of breakfast, you will receive an excellent contribution of fiber and antioxidants. The fruit is a great macronutrient, as healthy as tasty; Oatmeal, on the other hand, gives you carbohydrates. Regarding nuts, they will offer excellent antioxidants such as phenolics and resveratrol.
Integral sandwich with turkey and avocado
- The second best thing to eat for breakfast is one of the most varied and healthiest breakfasts. A turkey sandwich and a glass of natural orange juice.
- The first thing is to prepare the sandwich, always with whole grain bread. We add a slice of cooked ham or turkey (they have less fat,) a teaspoon of olive oil and a few pieces of avocado. We assure you that the mixture is delicious. You can also use chicken if that is what you prefer.
- Do not forget to prepare the juice of two oranges for this breakfast.
The whole grains of this sandwich will leave us sated for more hours. You will have the essential vitamins, minerals, and proteins. In addition, the avocado is high in vitamin E, which is good for reducing cholesterol and helps better absorb all the nutrients in this breakfast, including the excellent antioxidants of orange juice. It is a very healthy option.
Fruit salad, toast with honey and tea
- It may seem too much to the naked eye, but it is not. With this type of breakfast, you will receive an excellent supply of antioxidants and vitamins. To do this, prepare a bowl not very large where you put the pieces of fruit.
- Ideally, breakfast would be a small kiwi, a small apple, five grapes, and two strawberries. As you can see, the key is in the variety and in taking advantage of the benefits of these essential fruits.
- Next, prepare the toast. It should be integral and not very large. On top of the bread, put one or two teaspoons of honey.
- Now we will prepare the white tea. This variety of tea is even healthier than green tea, which is why we recommend it. You can find it in natural stores, it is very appreciated and it will be very beneficial for you. Remember that after boiling it in a cup of water, let it stand for about 5 minutes.
This option for your breakfast is very adequate. With it, you will benefit from the healthiest fruits, the ones with the most antioxidants, and the ones that will take care of your health the most. Honey, meanwhile, is an excellent antiseptic, healing, and strengthening of our immune system. For its part, white tea is an ally and is more than wonderful to protect us from free radicals, since as we have said before, is even more powerful than green tea.